Sunday, May 13, 2012

Busy Moms Must Have

As a single mom of four, I have a hectic schedule that is anything but a schedule.  Appointments change and are made, school meetings, online college classes, church functions and even oil changes make it near impossible to remember anything.  I have spent the last few years trying to find the perfect calendar/method to keep track of this madness.  And who would of known that the savior came in the mail as a freebie I signed up for. 

Yes, you heard right.  I went to my mailbox on Friday to find a Blueline Calendar/Notebook.  I sat down that evening with my 10 minutes of free time and put all my appointments in there.  It is small enough to fit into my purse and I keep a pen with it at all times.  Now when someone wants to schedule something with me or I need to schedule my kids next exam.  All the printable's I tried and datebooks I purchased and none of them met my needs like this. 

I know that my way might not be the way of another so I am hoping to be able to share some wonderful Busy Moms printable sites with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment