Friday, June 15, 2012

Great Idea from Another Mom

Hello Friends,

So I was looking at the blog of another mom and was completely wowed!  I have been trying to teach my children that chores are chores and you don't need to get a reward for doing them.  I also wanted to be able to award them for doing chores out of their way, something that they aren't needing to do.  This mom has the idea, we now have a toy/stuff ransom box and so far it is far out.  Everytime I have to pick up their toys, clothes, books, anything that isn't where it is suppose to be, I put it in the ransom box.  If they want or need anything out of the box, they have to pick a chore out of the envelope taped next to the box.  Once the chore is done, they get 1 item back.  What a wonderful idea isn't it?  Following this idea, there is a chore card reward system she has that I think is great and will be incorporating in my house.

If you would like to visit her page too feel free to follow this link Just Another Day in Paradises Blog    She has a lot of wonderful ideas to offer.   Don't forget to share your thanks.









No comments:

Post a Comment